Bella and Edward<3

Bella and Edward<3
"Take care of my heart--I left it with you."

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Show Choir!

On Tuesday I decided to try out for show choir! I never thought I would try out again, but I guess I really missed it. It was REALLY scary and I was extremely nervous during the singing portion because it was only second hour and my voice wasn't warmed up. Ziegler and Sands were really nice and talkative, so that helped me calm down a little bit. I think I was so nervous because I felt like they would hate me for not trying out last year. I have been a part of show choir every year since seventh grade, minus last year. I am anxious to see how things turn out. My dance audition was after school from five to seven. I really wasn't all that nervous or anything about that part because I can usually pick up a dance pretty quickly. Jacey went with me to try out which was cool. We got done trying out pretty quickly because both of us were in the first few groups. We both thought we had done a pretty good job. I am very excited and super nervous to see how things turn out. I really hope I make it because this is my last chance to take part in show choir and I miss it so much!

After the dance auditions Jacey and I went to check out the girls' soccer game. We only stayed for like five minutes, and then we decided to head back home. When we went out to my car, Jacey noticed that someone had written something on my back window with car paint. We figured out that it was Kyle and Connor, so I called them and yelled at them for doing it. The two of them came back to the parking lot, and I thought they were going to apologize, but then they ended up putting more paint on my car! All of my windows and mirrors were covered with car paint, and I was really mad because I knew I would have to clean all of it off! And, sure enough, when I went home my dad was really mad about the whole situation. This was an eventful night!

No comments:

♥♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥