Bella and Edward<3

Bella and Edward<3
"Take care of my heart--I left it with you."

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nattys!

My favorite sport in the whole entire world is volleyball. I play school ball and club ball, and right now it is club season. My team this year is actually pretty dece and we have won all of our tournaments except for two. A couple of weeks ago we went to regionals, which is located in Des Moines every year. It is a tournament that lasts for the whole weekend. Hundreds of teams from all around Iowa come to compete at regionals to get a bid to nationals. This year my team played at Drake both Saturday and Sunday. We were in the qualifier's bracket, which means that if we get first, second, or third place we get an automatic bid to nationals. Everyone advances to the second day, but on Sunday it goes to double elimination. My team played like crap on Saturday, but on Sunday we stepped our game up big time. We ended up getting fourth place, just like last year. Only one place from going to nationals! But thankfully Six Pack ended up winning another qualifier, so their regional bid went to us! My whole team is extremely excited about going to nationals. Some of the girls who I play with are seniors, so it is their last chance to go. Nationals is in Miami, Florida this year, and we get to go down there for a whole week! I am looking forward to going so much! It is going to be the highlight of my summer. My teammates are like my sisters, so I know I will have an absolutely amazing time with them. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

♥♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥