Bella and Edward<3

Bella and Edward<3
"Take care of my heart--I left it with you."

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight the Movie

It was eight o'clock on Thursday, November 20, 2008. I was waiting in line to see the movie Twilight for the first time with my friend Jacey. Thankfully, we were third in line. Even though we were at the movie theater four hours early, it wasn't a big deal. We were so excited to see the movie because the Twilight series has been our favorite series for an extremely long time. During the wait, we chatted animatedly about what we expected from the movie and we studied and did homework since we had our last three finals the next day. After the time we got there, more and more fans started showing up. I saw tons of Twilight shirts that people had either bought or made themselves! They were all so cool and unique. I was extremely impressed at how decked out some people got. Anyways, when the time came to file into the theater, everyone was jittery and anxious to see the final product. Jacey and I sat in the very back row of the theater. The movie theater sold too many tickets so some people had to sit on the floor. It was jam-packed and very noisy. I loved it!

As the movie started playing, everyone in the theater was cheering and applauding. I was nervous and excited at the same time because I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't think that the movie would portray the books very well because the books go into great detail.

Twilight the movie was amazing! It didn't exactly follow the books, but it did a great job improvising. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart did such a good job! They did a wonderful job falling in love on screen, and they made me want the movie to never end. I cannot wait for the next one to come out!

No comments:

♥♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥