Bella and Edward<3

Bella and Edward<3
"Take care of my heart--I left it with you."

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

OBSESSED!

I started reading the Twilight series last winter, and I immediately fell in love! I would be reading the books during my every waking minute, and when i finished all of them, i reread them over and over again.

Stephenie Meyer is completely brilliant, and I wish she would keep adding more books to the series because they are addicting and I never want to stop reading them. The way she creates the relationships between characters is enthralling! She sets up perfectly how strong and intense Bella and Edward's love for each other is. My reaction to the series was that i became permanently obsessed, and when I found out that they were making movies about the books, I got even more excited!

The movie was great, and even though it could not exactly portray everything the book had, I still thoroughly enjoyed it! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart played their roles better than I could have imagined. They have amazing on-screen chemistry, and I know they will continue to do a great job in the movies to come.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn are the best books that I have ever read. Twilight the movie is my favorite movie at the moment, and I am sure that when the other movies come out they will be even better! I ♥ TWILIGHT!

No comments:

♥♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥