Bella and Edward<3

Bella and Edward<3
"Take care of my heart--I left it with you."

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen is indescribable. He is portrayed in the books as dazzling and beautiful. After reading the Twilight series, I am positive that every single girl wants a boy in their life exactly like Edward. He is mysterious and gorgeous, brilliant and fun. I, along with millions of others, dream of having Edward Cullen as my boyfriend! Stephenie Meyer has a very gifted way with words. She is able to portray Edward in her books without actually having pictures of him. This is nice because it allows people everywhere to picture Edward in their own way. Everyone views him differently.

When I learned that Twilight the movie was coming out, I was sure that no one in the entire world could play Edward. Nobody can live up to the standards of the most perfect thing in the universe!

WRONG!

Robert Pattinson, a boy who had never even heard of the Twilight series before his audition for the movie, played the part perfectly. He has kind of a dark look about him, and he is a very attractive guy. He has great ability on screen! He did everything humanly possible to get his part as the gorgeous vampire boyfriend down to a tee. I watched an interview with Rob Pattinson about his audition. He said that he was very nervous coming into the tryouts because he didn't think he could be Edward. He thought other people would think that he was cocky for coming to the auditions! But, after going through the script with Kristen Stewart (Bella), he calmed down a little bit. He said that he was shocked because people were actually coming up to him on the street telling him that they were in love with him. This is not a huge surprise to me because Edward Cullen is every teenage girl's heartthrob.

The movie made its debut on November 21, 2008. Waiting in line to see the movie i could see that everyone had all their twilight apparel on. Without a doubt, Edward clothes were the most popular. There were thousands of different shirts with Rob Pattinson's picture on them! It was crazy. I admit, I was one of those crazy girls wearing one of his shirts!

All in all, Edward Cullen is amazing, and it's completely understandable how girls across the world are obsessed with him. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who wishes she were Bella Swan! Edward is my most favorite character in Twilight the book series and the movie.

No comments:

♥♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥