Bella and Edward<3

Bella and Edward<3
"Take care of my heart--I left it with you."

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my REAL first post

This blog is all about Twilight (the movie, the movies to come, and the books). Twilight is my favorite thing in the entire world to talk about, so I know I won't be running out of things to say anytime soon. In my posts I will go through and describe each important character and what they contribute to Twilight. I will explain the relationship between Edward and Bella, and I will also share about Stephenie Meyer. I can go into detail about specific events, and i will voice my opinions about many different topics. In the future, readers of this blog should expect to hear everything there is to know about Twilight. It's a huge topic to cover, but I know I can do it! I hope that by reading my blog, you too will learn to enjoy Twilight and everything it has to offer.

No comments:

♥♥♥

♥♥♥
♥♥♥